Kanıtlanmış megaloc hızlı kurulum sistemine sahip CLASSEN laminat parke, artık nemli odalarda bile derzlere su sızmasına karşı daha iyi korunmaktadır. Yeni megaloc-aqua-protect teknolojisi sayesinde, zemin, NALFA testinde mükemmel sonuçlarla sık temizliğe ve hatta duran sıvılara karşı dayanıklıdır.
The NALFA test is a standardised test procedure of the North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA). The test measures how laminate flooring behaves when installed with the surface exposed to standing water for 24 hours. Before and after this time, the surface is measured at four different positions of the interconnected laminate planks and the visual and haptic changes at the panel edges are recorded and evaluated.
Excellent results in the NALFA test
The NALFA test of CLASSEN laminate flooring with megaloc aqua protect was carried out by the independent Entwicklungs- und Prüflabor Holztechnologie GmbH (EPH) from Dresden. And these are the excellent results:
- NALFA requires that the laminate must not swell more than 0.3 millimetres on average after 24 hours of water exposure on the surface. EPH certifies that the surface of the megaloc aqua protect laminate has only changed by less than 0.03 millimetres.
- In addition, the NALFA test requires a qualitative assessment of the swelling behaviour of the surface after 24 hours of re-drying, whereby 5 classes are distinguished. The rating of the CLASSEN megaloc aqua protect laminate flooring is the best possible rating class 1 according to EPH. With these results, the CLASSEN product performs significantly better than water-resistant laminate flooring from competitors.
Eberhard Herrmann, head of the Technology and Testing Centre and product developer at CLASSEN in Baruth (Brandenburg): "We are proud of the result in the NALFA test for our laminate flooring with megaloc aqua protect. Not only is our laminate easy to install as usual, it has also become even more robust and durable in everyday use. It's no problem if something gets spilt in the kitchen or the dog shakes himself in the hallway after walking in the rain. With megaloc aqua protect, our floor can take it."
This is how megaloc aqua protect from CLASSEN works
Which technologies are responsible for the outstanding water-resistant properties of CLASSEN megaloc aqua protect laminate flooring?
- The main target for water on laminate floors are the joints between two panels. Moisture penetration thus often causes the core boards to swell. The edges of the individual CLASSEN megaloc aqua protect laminate planks are therefore treated with an all-round edge hydrophobic coating to prevent water from penetrating the core board.
- The angled bevels of the joints on the surface are colour-coordinated with the décor pattern.
- The bevels overlap each other so that the vertical joint opening is invisible and additional protection against penetrating water and dirt is provided.
- The permanent force-fit connection of the respective laminate planks consists of a very tight joint. Although the planks are easy to join together, there are no gaps after installation, which means that water cannot penetrate.
- A swell-tempered HDF board is used as the backing material, which also greatly reduces edge swelling.
The megaloc aqua protect laminate floorings are available immediately from CLASSEN's trade partners.
Further information: https://megaloc.de
Teknoloji ve test merkezi başkanı Baruth
Islak yapıldı: Yeni megaloc-aqua-protect kurulum sistemimiz NALFA testinde nasıl performans gösteriyor?
20 yıldır laminat sektöründe çalışıyorum ve birçok yeniliğe katkıda bulundum. Laminatın görsel olarak orijinal ahşap zeminlerden neredeyse ayırt edilememesi yeni değil. Laminatın süper kolay ve hızlı döşenmesi yeni değil. Gerçekten yeni olan, megaloc-aqua-protect kurulum sistemiyle laminatı gerçekten suya dayanıklı hale getirebilmemizdir. Bunu CLASSEN'de başarmış olmamız ve onunla yeni bir kategori oluşturmuş olmamız beni gururlandırıyor. Laminat artık tüm yaşam alanı ve hatta nemli odalarda kullanılabilir.